Attached is an excellent resource for parents with questions regarding the elements of Individual Education Planning. The intention of the Parent Advisory Council Guide is to help families work collaboratively with the school and better understand support services available. Topics include:
- Collaboration – What does it look like?
- Sample IEPs: showing collaboration
- Our Childs in the IEP
- Children’s Learning Styles
- Reporting on our child’s progress (reporting orders)
- Rights and Responsibilities
- When things go wrong: proactive approaches
- References and Resources
To view the Parent Advisory Council Guide to IEP, please click the link below.